Are you ready to change your life as a car mechanic and move to an exciting position in one of the fast growing international online automotive companies? Then we have the perfect position for you!
Autobutler is a fast-growing Danish online startup for car repair. We act as a mediator between garages and car owners for repair and service - we take on the role of the guarantor for service transparency and quality service.
Your tasks and goals
The job requires you to use digital tools while applying your knowledge about car repairs to write detailed offers to car owners. You simplify the work of the mechanic and speak an easy-to-understand language both on the phone and in writing. You know how to answer even the most complicated questions about car repairs and work independently with a great deal of personal responsibility. You work with eight mechanics in the international support team, but you are responsible for the German market.
Field of activity
• Make cost estimates of repair requests
• Supervision of workshops and vehicle owners
• Independent editing of the German marketplace
• Maintaining a high level of quality for our customers via e-mail, telephone and selected tools
The ideal candidate brings with it:
• A completed training as a car mechanic or similar
• Experience in making cost estimates for auto repairs
• Resilience, flexibility and motivation
• Strong communication skills and a pleasant and friendly attitude towards customers and colleagues
• Working in a high-speed environment
• Very good German and English knowledge in spoken and written
• Do not be afraid to go the extra mile to provide good service
• A passion for this profession
• A unique opportunity to exert real influence on an innovative and expanding company
• A job in a growth company with a solid financial base
• An attractive salary and commission model
• Qualified training and regular training
• A dynamic, laid-back and lively work environment that caters to employee desires
• Regular team events, lunch, fitness and of course drinks, fruit, and much more
The company has established itself quickly and successfully in Denmark and Sweden since 2010, expanded to Germany and the United Kingdom in 2014 and has also been represented in France since autumn 2017. Autobutler has received a significant investment from the PSA Group (Peugeot, Citroën and DS), which ensures the next steps in the internationalization process. In addition, Autobutler has already won numerous awards within the startup and online business scene, including. the Ernst & Young Entrepreneur Award "Startup of the Year".
Time / place of work: Full-time, in Copenhagen / Denmark
Start date: immediately or by appointment
Feel free to contact us, if you wish to hear more regarding the position
Head of Mechanics