• Have you got solid IT Procurement experience?
• Do you have a Hands-on operational attitude?
• Would you like to be part of a dedicated team?
Then this unique opportunity may be the right one for you.
Maersk Headquarters at Esplanaden and the IT Headquarters at Dampfærgevej are highly international and inspiring environments with an attractive value proposition for the employees.
As part of ensuring a successful work-life balance we promote flexible work-hours and the possibility to work from home when convenient. In connection with maternity leave, we pay for 12 weeks leave with full salary for men and 24 weeks leave for women.
Our package consists of an externally benchmarked salary, pension scheme, insurance and 6 weeks holiday a year.
You are also invited to participate in our abundant breakfast and lunch scheme and take advantage of our fully equipped in-house fitness centre at Esplanaden, as well as a number of other recreational offers.
We offer an exciting and attractive career in an ambitious and competitive environment with the possibility of continuous professional and personal development.
You will be managing the operational procurement process within an IT category as well as supporting and advising business on the process, vendors and governess.
The IT Operational Procurement Manager is responsible for the operational purchasing and support, to ensure a world class procurement service to Maersk Transport and Logistic IT people and organizations.
One key responsibility is to drive changes of purchasing behavior within the organization - aiming to continuously optimize the processes associated with the total purchase to pay flow.
You will be using controls and efficiency targets (KPI´s) and it is about ensuring that savings are delivered by purchasing processes that also ensures compliance to policies, as well as reducing risk and avoid liabilities to the company.
Other key tasks:
• Proactively drive procurement behavior within the organisations using KPI’s
• Drive continuously improvements of daily operations in cross function coordination with internally stakeholders
• Monitoring that Procurement Policy, including PO- and Contract Compliance is realised
• Manage internal control and roles authorization.
• Responsible for that documentation and end-user guide is updated
• Responsible for training of end-user is preformed
We are looking for
The ideal candidate will have a relevant degree combined with extensive experience in IT Procurement.
Furthermore you have significant experience of project controls in a large programme environment as well as several years of experience working in a progressive environment in an international IT organisation or similar.
• Display excellent interpersonal verbal, written, and presentation skills in communication with external and internal stakeholders (in English)
• Have the ability to effectively institute company changes with minimal disruption
• Have effective planning skills to ensure all internal and external deadlines are met
• Are an independent problem-solver and decision-maker; working without significant guidance
• Possess the ability to influence across diverse cultures and organizational level will be critical in engaging process development and improvement
• Exhibit a strong commitment to staying technically relevant, have a broad understanding of the overall business and it’s objectives
• Are Able to identify root causes of issues and develop and implement solutions to resolve issues appropriately
• Have great attention to detail, accuracy and confidentiality
• Thrive in a dynamic environment
• Are a resilient team player who is goal-orientated and demonstrates a high level of commitment and thrive in an international environment. You want to challenge and develop yourself
• Are solution oriented, assertive and used to overcoming resistance
• A team player who are able to work independently
The right candidate is a self-starter with curious nature and a drive to continuously optimize.
As a performance-oriented company, we strive to always recruit the best person for the job – regardless of gender, age, nationality, sexual orientation or religious beliefs.
We are proud of our diversity and see it as a genuine source of strength for building high-performing teams.
Last application date: 31/1/2018
Maersk Line is the world’s largest container shipping company, known for reliable, flexible and eco-efficient services. We operate 610 container vessels and provide ocean transportation in all parts of the world. But not only do we power some of the world’s largest ships – we also propel the growth ambitions of businesses and individuals all over our planet. Every day our 7,000 seafarers and 25,000 land-based employees at 374 offices share their expertise with our customers around the world to optimize their supply chains, maximize their distribution networks and most of all realize their business potential. We are devoted to creating simple and reliable solutions for our partners, continuously lifting industry standards and enabling global trade in the most sustainable manner possible. What we do is more than shipping. We deliver promises. Promises from customers and businesses all over the world. Your promise. Delivered.Ansøg nu