Manpower Estonia, Tallinn, is looking for an enthusiastic professional to join a highly competent regional team and work for a respected employer that will support your personal growth and development.
Specialty Gases & Equipment Administrator
Your main responsibility will be related to work with Speciality gases order entry.
Our client, The Linde Group, is a world-leading gases and engineering company with around 64,500 employees working in more than 100 countries worldwide. AGA is part of The Linde Group and is a leading company in Nordic and Baltic countries. AGA manufactures and markets industrial gases, specialty gases and medical gases for all applications. Visit www.aga.ee for further information.
What you do:
• Handling of daily incoming specialty gas orders by phone and email.
• Support and consult our customers to select the right products for their needs.
• Cooperate with your colleagues, sales people, product managers and other customer service teams.
What you have:
• Customer focused, service minded and solution oriented attitude.
• Fluency in Swedish or Danish, and good English language skills.
• MS Office skills and experience in SAP is a benefit.
• Knowledge about gases and/or technical skills are an advantage.
We are offering you the opportunity for professional development in an international environment. It is an interesting job in a stable company promoting innovative and modern technologies. You will get a competitive salary and benefits package. You will work in a modern working environment with good location in Tallinn.
In case you recognised yourself and you believe to be fit for this position, then apply now by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please call/write to us at +372 630 6565 or email@example.com
(from EURES Estonia)
Estonia puiestee 1
10 143 Tallinn
T: +372 630 6565
www.manpower.eeAnsøg via e-mail