Microsoft Services help customers realize their full potential through accelerated adoption and productive use of Microsoft technologies and Cloud Services. We are a global team of exceptional people who deliver world class services with partners, earning customer confidence, trust, and loyalty by improving the overall Customer and Partner Experience, serving as the customer advocates within Microsoft and driving customer-centric product improvement.
Services Delivery Manager
As a trusted adviser, the Service Delivery Manager (SDM) ensures their customers are making the most of their technology by tailoring delivery plans to drive business value from the customer’s IT investments and cloud services. You will be responsible for delivery quality and customer satisfaction and will be involved in structuring and managing deals from inception to completion. This role has the responsibility of assembling the consulting delivery team and to structure and execute on the problem-solving methodology correctly and to the agreed budget.
The SDM manages the delivery and follow-up of engagements outlined in the service delivery plan and effectively communicates the realized value of delivered services through Service and Milestone Reviews with the customer. The SDM is responsible for developing long term strategic customer relationships and growing Services coverage and ultimately the delivery and realization of its value.
The value the SDM brings to the customer is successful implementation and operation, and hence realization of value of Microsoft products. The value the SDM brings to Microsoft is increased customer success and satisfaction, value realization of technology and cloud investments, reduced costs, and the awareness needed around product improvements.
The Service Delivery Manager is a long term, relationship based, customer facing services delivery and support role.
The Microsoft Services Delivery Manager must establish an internal network of stakeholders (C-level, IT Management, Project Managers) at his / her customers to establish an understanding of the current status and the future plans for Microsoft technology services.
• Influences and manages customer expectations within 3-6 accounts, based on an end-to-end Services Delivery & Support lifecycle for a portfolio of engagements.
• Investigates the customer’s long-term business objectives and anticipates future technical needs and leads the work streams to bring customer to that future state
• Recommends, delivers and supports technologies and services that meet current needs, and evolves strategies to adapt to future needs
• Establishes the processes to support delivery excellence. This includes project initiation in the delivery system, defining the project calendar and work breakdown structure, and defining deliverable acceptance and reporting procedures. Project initiation also includes validating scope, conducting project kickoff and holding Conditions of Satisfaction (COS) discussions with stakeholders.
• Tracks the performance of the engagement, the quality of project deliverables and reports on the effectiveness of the engagement against the baseline plan.
• Leads conversations with senior customer contacts to optimize business outcomes for the customer and Microsoft
• Ensures Governance activities occur in line with Account management and quality outcomes
• Identify opportunities for new Services delivery through existing delivery contacts and relationships developed in additional functional orgs or business units.
• A clear plan and schedule of the various components of the Microsoft Services
• Manages end-to-end customer delivery for assigned account(s) meeting customer requirements
• Embodies the One Microsoft spirit, the Delivery teams with Sales, Operations and Resource management to execute against a customer account strategy with positive outcomes.
• Takes ownership of and resolves escalations within their customers, providing clear summaries and recommendations when escalations need to continue above their level.
• Support, coach and enable team to drive delivery excellence through customer satisfaction activities and behaviors
He/she will need to lead and motivate others, customer/partner service skills and have the ability to think strategically. The successful candidate will possess excellent communication and presentation skills as well as have the ability to interface effectively with employees and customers of all levels.
He/she will be the ambassador for Microsoft at the client and for the client at Microsoft.
The Services Delivery Manager will:
• Establish a long term and sustainable relationship with the customer
• Organize regular Service Review meetings and furnish status reports to client management
• Ensure the Service Delivery Plan is adopted and reviewed regularly with the customer and supported by Microsoft
• Work closely with the Microsoft Account Team to gain maximum client satisfaction
• Deliver onsite services to the customers of Microsoft Corporation
Experiences Required: Key Experiences, Skills and Knowledge Education:
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.Ansøg nu