We are looking for an experienced Commercial Project Manager with documented experience within handling of large projects.
If you are capable of working successfully with Project Management and thus can contribute to the Aft Ship & Propeller Department of MAN Energy Solutions - then this is your career opportunity!
Commercial handling of projects from signed contract until effective date of warranty coverage.
You will also be responsible for the following:
- Reporting and escalating to Head of Order Management
- Risk Management and handling of identified challenges
- Planning and execution of payment milestones and deliverables
- Prepare and negotiate documentation with certifying bodies, authorities and suppliers
- Reviewing contract requirements issued by customers including in particular commercial
- Overall communication with customers and balancing of expectations
- Coordination with technical project managers
- Create and maintain trustworthy and constructive relations to customers and other involved parties
- Travel activities include approx. 30 - 60 days per year worldwide
- You are a born initiator and have a great personal drive, which enables you to reach your targets on time. You also enter the role as team player and hereby engage your colleagues and other relevant parties in the process
- Motivation, stamina and attitude are in focus
- Experience with Team Management, preferred in an International context
- You thrive and are able to work efficiently in a dynamic, changing and fast-paced environment
- Commercial experience combined with technical flair/experience and direct customer handling e.g. commercial lawyer
- Your communication skills are excellent and you convey technical and commercial information effortlessly both internally and externally
- English is mastered both verbally and in writing and you feel at home in an international organization
- Experience with customers and sub-suppliers’ relations is definitely an advantage.
- Knowledge of/experience with SAP/R3 is an advantage but not a condition
- Interesting and challenging assignments including technical consultancy and project management to our international customers
- A position with many contacts – both within our local and global organization
- Good development potential in a large international organization
- Health insurance, pension scheme, flexible working hours
Location: Niels Juels Vej 15, 9900 Frederikshavn.
If you would like to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact Head of Order Management Peter Aaen on tel. (+45) 96204230. Visit our website at www.man-es.com for further details of MAN Energy Solutions, and you will be able to read about our history, products and more about being an employee with MAN Energy Solutions.
Please apply for the position - in English or Danish - via the link ‘send application’ in this job advertisement at our website. Please contact HR Consultant Marianne Koch Fischer on tel. (+45) 96 20 40 68 if you need guidance or have any questions regarding the recruiting process.
We look forward to receiving your application no later than 31.12. 2019. Please note that interviews will be conducted continuously.