We are looking for experienced and top motivated Project Managers to be a part of our team.
Do you want to work in a dynamic and international environment where you will be challenged on your technical engineering skills and with the opportunity to develop both as a person and as a professional? Then keep on reading. The Aft Ship & Propeller Department at MAN Energy Solutions is looking for marine engineers or any relevant background with documented experience in project management and preferably, the maritime industry. The main task is project management of propeller plants, belonging automation systems and point of contact towards the customer from contract signing to succesfully completed seatrial.
You will also be responsible for the following:
- Reporting and escalating to Head of Order Management
- Reducing potential claim risks occurring through contract milestones or other certification
- Managing and maintaining comprehensive project documentation and deliverables including quality, project status, versioning and release
- Prepare and negotiate documentation with certifying bodies, authorities and suppliers
- Reviewing tender requirements issued by customers including technical and commercial
- Create and maintain trustworthy and constructive relations to customers and other involved parties
- Travel activities include approx. 30 - 60 days per year worldwide
- You are a born initiator and have a great personal drive, which enables you to reach your targets on time. You also enter the role as team player and hereby engage your colleagues and other relevant parties in the process
- Motivation, stamina and attitude are in focus
- You thrive on and are able to work efficiently in a dynamic, changing and fast-paced environment
- Technical flair/experience or education combined with direct customer handling
- Your communication skills are excellent and you convey technical and commercial information effortlessly both internally and externally
- English is mastered both verbally and in writing and you feel at home in an international organization
- Experience with customer relations is an advantage.
- Knowledge of/experience with SAP/R3 is an advantage but not a condition
- Interesting and challenging assignments including technical consultancy and project management to our international customers
- A position with many contacts – both within our local and global organization
- Good development potential in a large international organization
- Health insurance, pension scheme, flexible working hours
Location: Niels Juels Vej 15, 9900 Frederikshavn.
If you would like to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact Head of Order Management Peter Aaen on tel. (+45) 96204230. Visit our website at www.man-es.com for further details of MAN Energy Solutions, and you will be able to read about our history, products and more about being an employee at MAN Energy Solutions.
Please apply for the position - in English or Danish - via the link ‘send application’ in this job advertisement at our website. Please contact HR Consultant Marianne Koch Fischer on tel. (+45) 96 20 40 68 if you need guidance or have any questions regarding the recruiting process.
We look forward to receiving your application no later than 30.12.2019. Please note that interviews will be conducted continuously.