Do you need a new adventure? Are you interested in new technologies?
We are looking for someone to provide excellent customer service and technical support for the customers, via email, chat and phone for one of the leading printing and technologic companies in the world.
What will you do?
- Answering customers calls, manage emails, chats and social media contacts in an efficient and professional manner
- Trying to solve the issue at the first contact and clarify any doubt
- Provide technical support: trouble shooting for most common products (printers, video projects, scanners, etc.)
- Escalate and transfer to level 2 service when necessary
- Keep updated the data base with customer information's
- Up-selling of consumables, extended warranties and accessories
- Schedule: 39h/week Monday - Friday
- Initial and on-going training
- Discounts on top brands managed within the company
- Possibility for professional development within the company
- Relocation Package
- 1.600-1.900 € a month (+ 200 € bonus)
- Native speaker in one of following: Danish, Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish, French, Dutch, German
- Fluent English
- Team player
- Willingness to learn and apply new technologies
- Analytical skills with demonstrated problem solving ability desired
- Ability to operate in high pressure situations
- Good technical skills and knowledge preferable
- Excellent communication skills
Send you CV in English today.
Ansøg via e-mail