Mellanox is challenging the status quo of data communication, by designing and producing state of the art high-speed Interconnect systems for Supercomputers and Datacenters.
We are currently expanding our IC team in Roskilde, and if you have a drive for developing quality high-speed electronics, do read on.
- Strategizing and implementation of high-speed analog layout.
- In close co-operation with the Design Team, review and analyze complex analog schematics for layout implementation.
- Ensuring that all relevant parasitics are taken into account and ensuring quality by identifying and verifying device matching, IR drop and electromigration.
- Potentially planning, ensuring stakeholder management and leading projects from start to finish.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience with Analog IC Layout is required.
- Transistor level knowledge for circuits such as Operational Amplifiers and ADC/DACs.
- Ability to recognize failure prone circuit and layout structures, good grasp of analog and DFM standard methodologies, and proactivity in working with circuit designers to identify the best approach to solving problems.
- High level proficiency in interpretation of Calibre DRC, ERC, LVS, etc. reports.
- Knowledge of Mentor Graphics or Cadence layout tools.
- Scripting skills in PERL or SKILL are considered a plus, but not required.
In 2013 Mellanox Technologies purchased the Danish company IPtronics; a leading fabless design house specialized in low-power, high-speed analog integrated circuits for fiber-optic interconnect solutions enabling data rates at 10G, 40G, 100G and 200G with primary focus on large-scale solutions for business. Mellanox’s office is located in Roskilde and is our primary R&D center In Europe. Since the acquirement, Mellanox has quadrupled the staff in Roskilde.
- A role where dedication and drive can result in a significant impact on working methodologies.
- An young, innovative and dynamic team with high focus on knowledge sharing, where we are constantly challenging ourselves and the technology.
- A job in a company with many social activities.
- International company, with the main part of the development team located in Israel.