Do you want to use your experience in designing and developing the best building experience to help us ensure continuous Joy of Building?
Then join us as Building Instruction Experience (BIX) Specialist! You will be responsible for delivering outstanding building instructions ensuring that our consumers have the world’s best physical and digital building experiences.
With an end-to-end perspective, you will design, build and test high quality building instructions with strong focus on ensuring a natural build flow that fits the age of the target group, their motor as well as cognitive skills. Your key responsibilities will be to:
• build both physical and digital models, to ensure a smooth and targeted building flow and finalize the layout of the building instruction
• bring new building instruction experience concepts to life in both the physical and digital world
• sketch, prototype and test new building instruction concepts
• be an obvious children’s ambassador in your role as BIX-coach in the development process
• deliver consistently high quality in all sub deliverables as well as in the final building instruction
• continuously look for opportunities to improve the building experience
• participate in kids tests and share relevant learnings with both project, BIX and other relevant stakeholders
• integrate validated test results and observations in your work and challenge decisions that conflict with our best practice
• enable a full understanding of the LEGO value chain and the development to deliver to milestones and deadlines
• identify and involve all relevant stakeholders in necessary/critical deviations or concerns
• be responsible for own tasks, planning and drive other departmental related initiatives
Play your part in our team succeeding
In our department, Virtual Assets & Building Instruction Experience, we deliver digital components and world class buildings experiences for both the physical and digital instructions for the LEGO builders of tomorrow. We value close collaboration with our business stakeholders, working with an agile mindset. Our objective is to develop new and inspiring LEGO building experiences with a united physical and digital design language.
Do you have what it takes?
• You have a background as technical designer, design engineer or similar education
• You have good skills and a strong interest in 3D and 2D tools and digital development
• IT-flair (Outlook, Excel, Power Point, SAP, InDesign) and you are an experienced user of IT tools
• You are openminded and share your knowledge and insights with colleagues
• You are able and willing to develop and broaden your professional skills to ensure that every solution is of the best and right LEGO quality
• You have a natural approach to integrating quality assurance in every process
• You are flexible and you proactively participate in new challenges and initiatives
• You keep yourself up-to-date with new internal and external trends within your field of expertise and share them with colleagues
• You are capable of translating guidelines and design principles into concrete output, and you have a strong understanding of model construction and various target groups
• You contribute with strong knowledge about children’s motor skills and play patterns by actively engaging in tests and workshops
• You have effective communication and collaboration skills, with fluency in English.
• Last but not least, you have a natural passion for the LEGO Brick and the LEGO building system
Join the global LEGO family
The LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
If you would like to know more about the position, please contact Nanna Mazanti Friborg, Senior Manager on +45 52159435
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
This is an opportunity to work with design of the LEGO building experience. Integrating the newest of digital technologies with the traditions and strengths of the physical building instruction, and secure that this results in a coherent LEGO design language and building flow for each new model and for all target groups.Ansøg nu