This job, you’ll remember!
Calling all communicators out there – all you Change Gurus, who knows how to drive effective change and Wordsmiths, who wants to use storytelling to engage people.
We’re looking for a Communication Consultant/Advisor/Change enabler (we have many names for the things we love) to join the Communication team at Radiometer – one who understands the value of and knows how to communicate for maximum impact. Reporting to the Senior Manager of Communication & Sustainability, this position could be the next step in the career for the right talent on the path to heading a communications team. In this position, you’ll be responsible for our change communication, internal and executive communication as well as our Sustainability communication and local outreach activities. If you like to work in a creative and collaborative environment with a leader who’s dedicated to growing talent and who’ll let you run with (all) your crazy and impactful ideas, read on.
If you get this job, you will
• Work and consult with leaders on large change projects, develop their communication strategies and help execute it
• Manage, source and create content (be that articles, movies, podcasts or other) for Pulse (our intranet), News from the Management (our executive newsletter), Managers Cascade Kit (our monthly manager kit) and digital office displays
• Lead the development of our Sustainability report, monitor and execute on our Sustainability action plans in collaboration with relevant functional groups and manage our local charitable givings in alignment with our global donation policy
• Develop and drive internal awareness campaigns in support of our company Mission, Vision and Strategy
• Build and implement an employee advocacy programme in support of our new Employee Value Proposition
You’ll join a small team, so we want – and need - you to bring your original ideas to the table – and run with them! Your confidence in your skills is reflected in your deliverables and you like to share your knowledge and thoughts with your partners in the organization.
Application deadline is Friday 31 May, 2019. Start the application process by pressing "Apply Online" and follow the guidelines on our corporate career site. Please attach your CV and other relevant documents. We look forward to receiving your application.
If you fit the job description and need further information, please contact Senior Manager, Communications and CSR, Katrine Rørdam at tel. +45 3029 3331.
Click on the apply button if you have the qualifications described below:
• 5 plus years of experience as a communication consultant in a global organization, preferably combining Communication, Change and Sustainability/CSR
• Demonstrated experience in working with executives to develop communication strategies, plans and content
• Creative, high energy, “roll-up-their-sleeves” self-starter kind-of-gal/guy with a bias for action and a sense of urgency
• Ability to achieve results in a large, global, matrix organization and to work cross departmentally to achieve goals
• Strong interpersonal, excellent verbal /written communication and presentation skills
• If you’re a Adobe Photoshop/InDesign/Video-Pro-wizard, it’s a plus
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 71,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $19.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 5,200% over 25 years.At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We're innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you'll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.Danaher is committed to competitive compensation that typically has key components including base salary, variable annual incentive compensation based on personal and company performance, and long-term incentive.Ansøg nu